How To Use iMessage On Your PC
Both Apple Mac and Windows PC are great operating systems, and are fantastic at what they do. Each operating system has their own strength and weaknesses. There are people who are fortunate enough to try out both operating systems, and thus use them for different tasks. Therefore, if you are one of them, and need to know how to use iMessage on your PC – then you have come to the right place.
It’s no doubt that people have their own preferences when it comes to Apple or Windows products. It is like the famous Coca-Cola versus Pepsi war. Some people tend to like Apple devices while others Windows PC. And each party fights with the other one to get a massive chunk of the market. There are still customers who like to use both and don’t prefer one over the other, and thus this trick will come in handy. They are flexible in what device they use, and therefore, we’re going to talk about using iMessage on PC. The process is very easy as well as very efficient to do, and will not prove to be tedious at all.
Send iMessage From PC Using The Remote Desktop Feature Of Chrome
The first and foremost step to use iMessage on PC is to use the Chrome Remote Desktop feature. It is mostly a remote desktop software, that helps users with a Chromebook or Chrome Browser, to remotely access another computer. Therefore, with the help of this software, you can proceed to use iMessage on your PC. Also, in order to use this method, you must have a Windows computer, as well as
- First, make sure that that you have iMessage installed on your Apple Mac system.
- The next step would be to download Chrome Browser and also the Chrome Remote Desktop setup, on both your Apple Mac and Windows PC.
- After installing the applications on both systems, launch them.
- After that, download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer on the Apple Mac computer of yours. After downloading, install the same.
- Finally, with the help of Chrome Remote Desktop, you can now access other computer’s files and apps in a secure manner. The Chrome Web Browser will do all the job.
- After this, it’s time to connect both computers and thus start using iMessage on both systems.
How To Access iMessage On PC? Jailbreak Your iPhone And Start Using iMessage
You can make iMessage work on your Windows PC as well, by jailbreaking your iPhone. The task might seem complicated, but once you start it, it will be easy. The first step would be to jailbreak your iPhone and install Cydia. Cydia is a directory for an application that can be used once your Apple device is jailbroken.
After you have passed with the jailbreaking part, you now have to pay around $4 to buy an app called Remote Messages. This application can be found in Cydia and will be used to set up interfaces on the web. Therefore, with the help of this app, you will be able to control your iPhone via an interface that is web-based and will also utilize the IP address of the iPhone too.
Even though the steps might seem very difficult, it will be very easy once you set everything up. Even though, one thing should be kept in mind that Cydia cannot be used in iOS12, as of now. But apart from that, the process will be a success, and the app will guide you everything about accessing your iMessage remotely.
How To Get iMessage On PC? The Next Step Is To Use An Emulator
If you’re open to using an emulator on your Windows PC, then you should definitely try the iPadian simulator software. iPadian is mainly an iPad Simulator, just like Bluestacks on Windows. It will enable your Windows PC to download and run iOS apps. This emulator will be very handy for people who want to play or test their iOS apps on the Windows Platform. Therefore, by using iPadian, you can now effortlessly use iMessage on your Windows 10 PC. You should follow the following procedure:
- First, you should visit the iPadian.net website. And then proceed to download the free emulator on your Windows PC.
- After downloading, proceed to install the file. It should be an EXE file.
- After the install is complete, proceed to run the software.
- Accept all the terms and conditions, and then proceed to the next step.
- Open the iPadian software, and then search for iMessage on the search bar.
- Then proceed to download the iMessage application and then open it.
- Finally, you can access iMessage on your PC.
Use iMyFone DPort And Accessing iMessage For Windows
If you are asking for an easy way to access iMessage on Windows, then using iMyFone will do the trick. It is a data exporting app that will help you to not only access iMessage on your Windows PC but also view as well. It can also transfer media from iPhone to Windows, and even export various types of media as well. Therefore, you should follow the following steps to use this software:
- The first job is to head over to https://www.imyfone.com/iphone-data-exporter/ and download the software. After downloading, proceed to install it.
- After installing, launch the application, and then select the files you need to export.
- The software will then ask you to connect your iOS device. After connecting follow the on-screen instructions. The software will ask to scan your device.
- After scanning, the iMessage messages will be displayed on your screen, and you can select the ones which need to be exported. There will be Export button on the bottom of the desktop window. Use that command to export the messages.
- After exporting, you can use iMessage on your Windows PC.