How To Cancel Hulu Subscription
For newcomers, Hulu is an online platform for viewing media content including television series and episodes, on both the web and mobile devices. The service is very much similar to what Netflix and Amazon Prime are offering to its subscribers. There are almost 23 million subscribers currently on the Hulu platform. So, if you’re one of the subscribers who is now subscribed to Hulu, and is not now enjoying the services and is planning to cancel the service, you’ve come to the right place.
In case you’re wondering how do I cancel my Hulu subscription then the best way to do that will be to follow the below-described procedures based on the platform you’re currently on. Let’s get started.
For Android: How To Cancel Hulu Free Trial And Subscription?
Hulu can be easily accessed on the Android platform via an app, and therefore if you need to cancel the subscription, you can continue with the following steps:
- The first thing to do here is to find the Hulu App on your Android Smartphone and then tap on the app to launch it. Wait for the home screen to appear.
- The next thing to do here is to make sure you tap on the Account icon, which can be found on the bottom right-hand corner of your Android smartphone screen. Tapping on it will open the Account page.
- After opening the account page, the next thing to do here is to tap on the Account option again, which can be found on the top of the current Account page.
- The next step is to scroll down the page and hit on the Cancel option. This will proceed to the next opportunity for cancelling your subscription.
- When the next pop-up comes up saying Continue To Cancel, proceed to do. In this way, you will open up a page where Hulu will ask for the cancellation reason. From the list of ideas that are given to you, you can choose any one of them, be it a Technical Issue, or Too Expensive, or any other reason of your own.
- After selecting the reason and then continue with the next steps for cancellation.
- And finally, after the last prompt, you can proceed to cancel your subscription.
Clicking on the final option will cancel Hulu membership, and will then return you to your Account page.
For iPhone: Cancelling Your Hulu Subscription
If you’re planning to cancel the subscription of Hulu on the iPhone and thinking about how to cancel Hulu account membership, then you’re in for a surprise, as Hulu does not allow you to cancel your membership from the iPhone app directly, unlike Android.
Therefore, to cancel your Hulu Subscription, you need to head over to the Hulu website t manage and cancel your subscription. It is not that tedious so that you can follow the given procedure below:
- The first thing to do here is to open up the web browser on your desktop or laptop. After launching the web browser, make sure to head over to Watch Popular TV Shows Online | Hulu (Free Trial).
- Let the website open, and then proceed to Log In to your account with your credentials.
- After logging in, make sure to select your account name, which can be found on the top right-hand corner of your current window.
- After that, proceed to open your account page. This will open your option to cancel the subscription.
- On the new account page, proceed to scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select the option to Cancel.
- After you click on Cancel, you will get another prompt for continuing. Click on that option as well, and proceed to the next option.
- On to the next window, Hulu will ask for the reason why you want to cancel your membership. You will get a list of numerous options to select while choosing your reason. If you’re cancelling this membership for some limited time, you can select Temporary; I’ll
- Be Back, and so on. Select the option that fits your need.
- After selecting the reason, you can continue with the next step.
- Finally, Hulu will ask for the final confirmation for cancelling your membership, and after clicking on final approval, you will eventually cancel the subscription.
For iTunes: Cancelling Hulu Membership
Hulu Membership can also be used your iTunes account as well. The difference between this method and subscribing with Hulu directly is that you can easily cancel your subscription anytime. Not only that, you don’t have to give your Debit Card or Credit Card credentials to Hulu, as Apple iTunes will manage it for you, with its connected Debit or Credit Card. The following steps should be followed to cancel your Hulu Membership:
- The first step is to find the iTunes app on your laptop or desktop, and then launch the app.
- After launching, head over to the main Account menu. From that account menu, proceed to select the option that says, View My Account.
- After selecting the above option, you will be asked to Log Into your Apple ID. You need to re-enter your password, and off you go. You will be then redirected to the next new window.
- The new page will open with all your Apple Account Information, like purchase history, download history, subscriptions, payment options, etcetera.
- From that new page, head over to your subscriptions, and click on Manage.
- Find the auto-renewal option for Hulu. With the help of this option, the Hulu Subscription auto-renews every month. Proceed to edit or change the functionality, and then eventually click on turning off the subscription or cancelling the subscription.
A final confirmation message will be shown to you, and after positively clicking on the final confirmation, you will be able to cancel your Hulu Subscription via iTunes.
Therefore, with the help of these above procedures, you can now cancel Hulu membership easily. Rest assured, if you have paid in advance for any period, your membership will continue up to that time.
Also Read : How To Cancel HBO Now Subscription